skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hey im john this is my life. I surf skate and bmx so there's a mix of lot's of thing's in my life.
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Alderbarrenessolla.
Today the waves were extremly small, but if you were to wait for sets you wouldve been pleased.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
johnny
I like to live my life to the full. When im not at work, I like to be with my mates and i love being in the ocean.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(30)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
▼
April
(7)
Morning mouth wash.
Alderbarrenessolla.
Surfing of the body.
In time.
Gliding.
Riverside.
Catch up.
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(6)
►
December
(6)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment